Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Result Release...


Today is the last semester result release. First of all,I would like to say congratulation to my friends because most of them are getting their result with flying color. Normally my result is considered ok, besides the english subject I absent, the rest are pass, I suppose to be happy, but I am not. After I checked my result, I took out my handphone and check my contact list, there are no one I can tell. Every years when the result release, the 1st person I like to tell is my mummy, I like to share whatever I get with her, share my happy, share my sad and ... ... ... Start from this year, nobody will share with me, all the trouble I need to face by myself, all the secret I need to keep by myself. In this world, my mummy is the person who understand me most and no matter what happen, she is the one never never say leave me, she is always love me and support me. Although she is not around here, but I know that she will keep blessing me. Actually, before the exam comes I have set my target, I set my target to score more than 5A and if I achieve my objective I decide to buy a new guitar, besides that, I also practice a song to my mummy. Unfortunately, a misfortune happen to me. During that 2 exam weeks, I really no mood to study, even close myself in my room keep crying, so that, I very sure I will fail to accomplish my goal. Perhaps, I have a blessedness from my mummy, so i can pass my paper. Thanks mummy.
Mummy, I Love You Forever



my result

4 comments:

  1. add oil dude. friends are forever there for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. come on dude, congraz for ur good result.....although gt a sub fail,but consider gd ma, dun worry la, u still gt frens around rite?cheer up man, tis sem,i hav aith in u that u can perform well

    ReplyDelete