Thursday, October 8, 2009

NEW LIFE

This 2 weeks semester break was the saddest break, when I walked around the place i went before, they are retain the same, the only change is I walked alone there. I always keep asking, why this kind of thing happened to me, may be this is what we call life. In this 2 weeks, whatever I ate were no taste, even my favorite. I really feel that, in my world no more love, no more chances and color, what remain are black, lonely and despair. Advanced Diploma semester 2 already start, I hope I can start my new life from this semester.

2 comments:

  1. Ben, i hope u could recover from ur pain soon. Life goes on and u know u hv to focus on ur study so tat ur mum will be proud of u. Hope u can be better. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh eh eh. never underestimate what you can do and so don't give up (:

    ReplyDelete