Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I just went back from a gathering with my old friends which are Gibson and Desmond. I am very glad to see you guys happy and healthy, but at the same time I receive a bad news from my father, he told me my grandmother was sent to hospital cause by low blood sugar.
Thanks for god blessing, that is not too serious. At the moment, I call my aunty immediately, she told me my grandmother can discharge from hospital tomorrow and not so serious then I only feel better. When just now the gathering I didn't tell them this news, because i don't want to spoil the mood and make them unhappy, I don't want because of me then spoil the gathering. Furthermore, today is Ying Wah's birthday, I shouldn't spoil her mood. So that, when the clock reach 12.00, Imake a call to her and sing a birthday song to her. I think when i sing there has some run out of pitch, because of my throat is getting dry and today just kill 2 panadols in college. Anywhere, I would like to say happy birthday to ying wah again and hope all your wish come true.

1 comment: