Friday, September 11, 2009

FEEL BETTER


Wow... today feel batter than yesterday, but i still cry 2 time. HAHA... I don't know why when i having my dinner and lunch, i will miss my mummy's cook, and when i hear the love's song also will cry, maybe i too miss my mummy, don't worry that is normal. I will be strong and brave, because have many many friends support me. Thank you very very much my friends. This already become the truth, nobody can change it and make my mummy alive. The only thing can change is, i change myself, all the thing i promise my mummy before, i want to make it true. Tomorrow is feast for the seventh day after death, so i decide go back home town. Now i worry the most is my younger brother and my grandmother. My brother are still young and this year only 16 years old, and my grandmother already 80+. I can control myself be strong, but i don't know they can or not, especially my grandmother. She and my mummy stay together the time is longer than me, i can sure that their feeling must deeper than me, hope she can be strong and brave also.

Here I want to say sorry to my friends, actually we have a trip go Sabah this month, i thought i cannot go with you all. Sorry... Sorry for leave you aeroplane. This is because i want to stay at home take care of my family. Enjoy enjoy friends.

*Friends take care and have a nice trip...

*************************************************************************************

Thank you Ms Yogurt...
I have just receive the photo from beauty, haha...

this is yogurt and i
but why only have a half face de...

Wow...
I like this one...
Thanks...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chirstophor, I do not know you, but I feel conected to you. I feel the pain of you losing your mother. I am sorry for your loss. be strong and know that your mother is smiling on you and your family. she knows you are strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be strong o my friends.. so sorry that i know the news only 1 week after it happends.. n i feel sorry that i can't be your side at this moment..aiz..
    anyway..my dear friends,please be very very strong..cause you need to take care of your brother and grandmother as well..and i know you can do it..must add oil yo~in everything in your life..do everything you promise to ur mum and let her feel proud of you..jia you~
    lastly..hope you can recover from sadness as aoon as possible..a happy new life is waitting for you infront..take care o..=)

    ReplyDelete