Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Guitar Price Increase

Today my class end at 12 pm and no replacement class after this, so i decide to go the Muzik Setapak at Genting Klang have a look and see whether have a new modal guitar arrive or some new brand guitar. I very sad that, i get two bad news and one good news from there.
I walk a round there and I found that the Yamaha F-310 is not in the show room, Then i go to the counter and ask the shop keeper.
" Is the F-310 sale already ? "
" Yes, it was sale. "
Haiz... this is a bad news for me, because i am going to plan to get this guitar.
shop keeper : " Tomorrow or friday the new stock of F-310 arrive "
Then this sure a good news for me.
" What is the price for the new stock ? "
" Let me check first..... the price is RM 420 "
" Wah.... Why the price increase too much !!!, two month ago when i came it's only RM 350 "
" Yes, all the music instrument price are going to increase "
From RM 350 increase become RM 420, Increase RM70.
This is the worst news i heard, it's broken my heart. I just gather enough money in two years and decide to get it, then now it increase become Rm 420. I think i want to plan again and think it carefully to get this or get other brand guitar.
Never mind, i research again and plan get a guitar by lower cost with higher quality......
>.

2 comments:

  1. Ben, i tried F310. its really worth buying. the sound is so clean. or u ask few more places to get good bargain la.. last time i asked yamaha in melawati, package including bag,pick and strap is RM450. dunno got increase or not. u can go and see see if u want...the boss can bargain with him one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the price will be same, because the industry stop to produce F-315 and F-325, only focus on F-310.
    I also asking the price from chamber in sungai wang, there also sale 310 in Rm420, not included bag.

    ReplyDelete