Tuesday, June 9, 2009

About Me

Hello... Welcome to christophor blog. This is my 1st time to write the blog, first of all let me introduce myself 1st, i am christophor cheong, single, now stay in KL. I just gradute from diploma and now i continue study advance diploma in tarc. I like to play guitar, almost every day will play at lest 2 hours, i think i will die without it. Sometimes i also try to compose a song. Why i start to writing blog? This is because i found that, writing blog is one of the ways to improve my english and share my opinion and experience.
When you view my blog, you found that i have the grammar error, wrong spelling, or any mistake. Please tell me, let me learn from mistake.

Thanks for view...

1 comment:

  1. blog is ur own ting...ur style!!
    i owaz using shortform or pasar english too!
    anyway, post ur great moment in tis blog 2 share wf others,
    great 2 c tis blog!
    hu m i?
    wakakaak...

    ReplyDelete